Job Title: Fresh Graduate Trainee
Organization Name: Oyesterbay Branch
The incumbent will be contact person to customers on banking solutions.
Responsible for advising bank customers on financial related issues.
He/she will handle customers in a professional manner.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: TYPICALLY NOT BE MORE THAN 10
- Advise customers on financial related issues
- Respond to customers on and about Banking Products and related customer queries
- Offer quality cash services
- To ensure that customer account and instruments details are correctly captured
- Ensure that cheques presented are correctly captured
- Ensure that the names of the payee tallies with the name of the account and the beneficiary account on the deposit slip
- Ensure that cheques are properly drawn in all respects
- Ensure that the payee number is correctly indicated on the reverse of all cheque deposits
- Ensure that the deposit slips and the corresponding cheques have crossing stamp.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES: ELABORATE UP TO 5 OF THE MOST TYPICAL
- To receive and post cash deposits, cheque deposits and money orders
- To make cash payments against authorized instruments.
- To issue cheque-on-selves against covers
- To give cash change
- To ensure that cash held in the till is adequate
- Lodge excess cash/currency in the strong room
- Ensure that cash held in the till at the end of business day tallies with the user’s cash analysis report
- Compile and submit cash returns in respect of own general ledger accounts.
Academic & Professional
- Education - C in Mathematics and English
- Bachelor’s Degree - Any field
- Professional Qualifications - Any field
- Master’s Degree - Added Advantage
- Total years of Experience required 0
READ MORE AND APPLY CLICK HERE!