Job Title Bank Teller
Organization Name Lumumba Branch
1. To offer quality cash services
2. To ensure that customer account and instruments details are correctly captured
3. Ensure that cheques presented are correctly captured
4. Ensure that the names of the payee tallies with the name of the account and the beneficiary account on the deposit slip
5. Ensure that cheques are properly drawn in all respects
6. Ensure that the payee number is correctly indicated on the reverse of all cheque deposits
7. Ensure that the deposit slips and the corresponding cheques have crossing stamp.
1. To receive and post cash deposits, cheque deposits and money orders
2. To make cash payments against authorized instruments.
3. To issue cheque-on-selves against covers
4. To give cash change
5. To ensure that cash held in the till is adequate
6. Lodge excess cash/currency in the strong room
7. Ensure that cash held in the till at the end of business day tallies with the user’s cash analysis report
8. Compile and submit cash returns in respect of own general ledger accounts.
The candidate of this position should have the minimum qualification as
Bachelors Degree – Business Related
Professional Qualifications – AKIB, CPA (K), ACCA
Masters Degree – Business Related
CLICK HERE TO APPLY