Job title: Information Management Assistant- Inter- Agency help desk, GFD
Employment category: Grade E, level 1
Reporting to: GFD Project Manager
Technical line manager: Area manager
Direct reports: –
Location: Kibondo (Nduta/Mtendeli)
Authorization level: –
Overall purpose of the role: The information management assistant- inter-agency is responsible for supporting the inter-agency GFD feedback mechanism, handling complaints/feedback from the community, managing complaints/feedback to go through the feedback cycle, providing general administrative support to the inter-agency Help desk.
Responsibilities: (in bullet points)
- Receive feedback/complaints/request for information from the refugee community at the inter-agency help desk collaborate with other feedback colleagues to ensure timely response is provided to refugees’ complaints, concerns or queries.
- Assist refugees at the inter-agency help desk as appropriate by providing information, signposting to other agencies, writing referrals to other agencies
- Accurately record complaints/feedback/requests in the Feedback Database using computerized systems and procedures
- Ensure accuracy and confidentiality of data and information about complaints and feedback given by refugees and ensure that information is stored safely.
- Participate in routine feedback sessions with community and/or its leadership structures
- Participating in other UNHCR /Inter-agency GFD feedback mechanism activities
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the GFD Project Manager
- Experience and technical competencies: (include years of experience)
- At least 2-year experience in working in refugee context
- At least 1-year work experience in implementing GFD activities or related sector
- Previous experience in international organizations
Education: (include certificates, licenses etc.)
Bachelor Degree in social sciences, political science, development, law or other related fields
Application due: 1/14/2020
CLICK HERE TO APPLY