NAFASI ZA KAZI 2020, AJIRA MPYA 2020, AJIRA MPYA2020, AJIRA ZILIZOTANGAZWA LEO, MATOKEO KIDATO CHA NNE 2020, MATOKEO NECTA 2020, FORM FOUR RESULTS 2020, MATOKEO YA FORM TWO 2020, AJIRA MPYA KILA SIKU, necta result 2019/2020csee, matokeo ya kidato cha nne 2019/2020, matokeo ya NECTA kidato cha nne 2019/2020, ajira mpya2020, Form four (CSEE) Results 2019/20, Matokeo kidato cha nne 2019/20, CSEE NECTA Form four Results 2019/2020, CSEE RESULTS - NECTA, Form IV: Matokeo ya kidato cha nne 20129-020, Official Matokeo ya kidato cha nne 2019/2020, Matokeo ya kidato cha nne 2019 by Necta, form four results 2019-2020, kidato cha nne 2019/2020, NECTA CSEE Results
OPERATION & FINANCE OFFICER
INGO, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
The Operations and Finance Officer will be responsible for handling day-to-day accounting, processing contracts, procurement, activity logistics and payments, and sub-award financial monitoring; provides capacity support to partner on grant management, policies, and procedures; and supports working budget management in close collaboration with Program Manager
- Support Finance & Administration Manager by ensuring accuracy and completeness of supporting documentation, as well as help with ensuring compliance and consistency with established policies and procedures
- Maintain procurement documentation, payment Logs and scan of monthly receipts and upload files on required portals
- Lead procurement activities in accordance with client procurement policy, obtain quotes and offers, prepare cost and quality analyses and draft procurement instruments particularly purchase orders and contracts
- Route out procurement request and invoice payment authorization emails for approval by responsible staff and Budget holder
- Ensure final invoices and receipts from suppliers meet EFD requirements as prescribed by tax laws and are consistent with services provided/goods delivered
- Support the Finance & Administration Manager in Budget preparation and management through Working Budgets monthly reviews and updates
- Support the Finance & Administration Manager in providing regular trainings to the team on finance and administration policies and procedures including orientations for new staff
- Assist the Finance & Administration Manager in the coordination with the local contracts.
- Coordinate travel itineraries, airfare ticketing, hotel reservations and other travel logistics for staff, visitors and consultants.
- Provide logistical support for program activities, events and workshops.
Experience: 2 years
Education: Level Degree
CLICK HERE TO APPLY