NAFASI ZA KAZI 2020, AJIRA MPYA 2020, AJIRA MPYA2020, AJIRA ZILIZOTANGAZWA LEO, MATOKEO KIDATO CHA NNE 2020, MATOKEO NECTA 2020, FORM FOUR RESULTS 2020, MATOKEO YA FORM TWO 2020, AJIRA MPYA KILA SIKU, necta result 2019/2020csee, matokeo ya kidato cha nne 2019/2020, matokeo ya NECTA kidato cha nne 2019/2020, ajira mpya2020, Form four (CSEE) Results 2019/20, Matokeo kidato cha nne 2019/20, CSEE NECTA Form four Results 2019/2020, CSEE RESULTS - NECTA, Form IV: Matokeo ya kidato cha nne 20129-020, Official Matokeo ya kidato cha nne 2019/2020, Matokeo ya kidato cha nne 2019 by Necta, form four results 2019-2020, kidato cha nne 2019/2020, NECTA CSEE Results, nafasi za kazi leo january 2020, ajira mpya leo, csee 2019, ajira daily, ajiradaily tanzania, ajiradaily
Quality Assurance Engineer 2
Posting Country: Tanzania, United Republic of
Date Posted: 28-Jan-2020
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Joining Vodacom is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
The Quality Assurance Engineer ensures the quality of the solution through clearly understanding the product, the associated risks and then defining, building and executing tests to mitigate these risks, whilst ensuring code and capability quality standards are satisfied.
The QA Engineer is responsible for developing and executing tests to ensure code and capability quality, overseeing the end-to-end development process. This role is responsible for reviewing technical design documents and tracking quality assurance metrics to ensure adherence to quality standards. This role is responsible for designing and implementing tests, identifying deficiencies, debugging, and defining remediating actions. The incumbent will provide software-related operations support, including providing level two and level three incident and problem support.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field
- At least 3-5 years relevant work experience of with three or more years is in software quality assurance, testing, programming and/or systems analysis
- Experience of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes, with experience writing and executing comprehensive test plans and cases
- Experience of automated testing tools and scripting
- Experience working with agile methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD, BDD and ATDD
- Experience working in cloud-native environments
- Professional experience and knowledge of the Telecommunications industry preferred
- Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) preferred
- Competency in UX principles and practices preferred
- Assesses risks (eg product, project, reputational and financial risk) and defines/drives/implements the squads test strategy, where applicable, to mitigate these risks, including identification of deficiencies and debugging;
- Reviews technical design documents and specifications and tracks quality assurance metrics (eg defect density and early life incidents) to ensure the squad adheres to design quality and coding standards;
- Supports developers in designing test cases to assure high quality code for example by using test-driven development techniques;
- Executes test cases (both automated and manual) at various levels and feeds results back to development teams when needed;
- Designs and implements acceptance tests for user and technical stories and co-ordinates with stakeholders (eg Architecture, Development, Deployment, end-users) regarding test efforts for bigger and/or interconnected releases;
- Estimates, prioritises, plans, and coordinates testing activities identifies, records, and monitors testing bugs debugs tests and provides corrective actions to software engineering;
- Collaborates with and influences stakeholders across the end-to-end software development process, including 2nd and 3rd line incident and problem support;
- MicroServices and APIs
- Testing and Evaluation
- Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD)
- Software Engineering
- Automation and Robotics
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY