Business Development Officer Agency Banking (100 Positions)
CRDB Bank Plc seeks to recruit highly competent, self-motivated and professional individuals to fill 100 positions of Business Development Officer – Agency Banking (1-year contract) in the following zones;
Central Zone – 16, Eastern Zone – 28, Northern Zone – 17, Highland Zone – 9, Southern Zone – 8, Western Zone – 9 and Lake Zone – 13.
Responsible to deliver agent network targets through effective acquisition and support of CRDB Wakala. Also fully responsible to drive agent’s product uptake and service usage through training and support of CRDB Wakala on the field.
- Effectively identify and recruit agents, targeting key businesses in their location as well as targeting top-performing mobile money outlets and high traffic retails stores. Recruit and manage relationships for Banks, financial institutions, chain stores and other businesses with national outreach.
- Ensure visiting of agents for training, support, material delivery and recruitment of agents to ensure compliance in the outlets’ operations and as per the bank policy.
- Coordinate customer’s acquisition by ensuring agents are supported and do open accounts in line with processes defined, ensure agents are 100% compliant with account opening KYC and procedures.
- Coordinate agent’s relationship with CRDB branches by working directly with Branch Managers and branch staff to ensure successful agent recruitment, support and training objectives are met to drive growth.
- Conduct market audits in areas of compliance, branding, working tools and scan competitor’s activities on the ground through daily visits and capture useful information for feedback and improvement.
- Ensure agents are properly branded and visible by performing branding duties on the field.
- Responsible for building a sustainable professional relationship with agents from the assigned agent portfolio in the Region as per assigned objectives by being their contact person.
- Ensure all agents operate at their agreed levels, as per key agent indicators; i.e. enough float, registrations, and transactions.
- Ensuring POS & merchandising material are effectively distributed.
- Provide Weekly/Monthly report as per agreed format and timelines with Supervisor.
- Drive personal training and development through coaching and studies for growth within CRDB Bank.
- Conduct any assigned task related to agency banking operations and sales.
- Being innovative in sales activities and support to improve the agent’s experience.
- To support agents in sales and accounts opening, to ensure customer accounts are opened as per fast account opening procedures.
- The highest level of uncompromised integrity.
- Versatile and adaptable, able to react quickly.
- Able to work in a demanding matrixed environment, a proven record of accomplishment of working effectively under pressure.
- Proven ability to build effective, trusted and credible relationships with multiple stakeholders, through exceptional interpersonal skills, communications, actions and presence.
- Able to communicate very well in both English and Swahili.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Banking, Accounting, Finance or any Business-related field.
- 1 year of experience in field operation is an added advantage.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE
CRDB BANK PLC offers competitive remuneration and benefits. The successful candidate will receive attractive and competitive package commensurate with demands of the position.
Mode of Application & Closing Date
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with a detailed up to date CV with two work-related referees addressed to the below emails with a clear subject of the position applied for not later than 5th February 2020.
Director of Human Resources
CRDB Bank Limited
P.O. Box 268
DAR ES SALAAM