MEDICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE – DIAGNOSTICS
We are a Dar es Salaam-based Medical and Diagnostics Supply company that inspires and supports advancing the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and medical equipment to hospitals and laboratories from world renowned brands all over Tanzania. We provide technical back up, consumables, reagents and applications expertise to our customers.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, people-oriented Medical Sales Representative who will be responsible for driving core Biochemistry, Hematology, Immunology, Histology and Microbiology solutions and developing professional sales relationships with our customers. You will collaborate within our existing Sales team, and Technical team and will be expected to develop and implement successful strategies and tactics to sell our products.
Key Qualifications and Experience:
- Applicant must be Tanzanian.
- Applicant must be a medical laboratory scientist with a Diploma or Degree in Medical Laboratory Science
- Applicant must be registered with PHLB
- While the position is based in Dar es Salaam, applicant must be willing to travel with little notice and have a good working knowledge of Tanzania regions.
- Applicant should have good English and Kiswahili communication skills that will enable them to:
- Work on development and implementation of key marketing programs.
- Provide Market updates, expense reporting and other required business reporting
- Develop customer relationships and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Proactively prospect for new customers and new opportunities.
- Solve a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity.
- Provide prompt response to all customer requests.
- Applicant should have record of accomplishment of achieving sales targets around quota and sales forecasts and proactively drive the sales cycle and forecast sales accurately in a 30-60-90 day sales window.
- Applicant should have excellent computer skills to be able to make reports and presentations.
- Applicant should be able to demonstrate Core Values of: Innovation, Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Uncompromising Integrity, Speed, Focus and Accountability
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, kindly submit your application with a detailed CV, photocopies of academic and other relevant certificates and names of three referees with their contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 15th November 2019. Please quote your last name and the job title on the subject of your email.
Our organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, or gender.