People & Culture Manager
The WWF (World Wide Fund for Nature), an international conservation organization, is seeking for a competent and highly motivated People & Culture Manager, to be based in Dar es Salaam.
Major Task: Under the supervision of the Country Director, the People & Culture Manager’s responsibilities will be as follows: Ensures that human resources in the WWF Tanzania Country Office are managed fairly, effectively and efficiently: Provides advice and collaboration as appropriate to TCO staff, Establishes and implements effective human resources organizational and management structures, policies, and processes; and Ensures that TCO legal requirements in human resources are met, and that human resource practices adhere to WWF policies, procedures, and standards.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Implements the human resources management component of TCO Strategic Plan;
- Ensures that best practice in human resources management is available for and applied to all TCO personnel;
- Ensures that personnel contracts are fair and compliant with both WWF and Tanzania national standards/Labour Laws.
- Ensures the appropriate training and capacity building of personnel;
- Ensures that standard personnel data is stored appropriately, updated in timely fashion, and available as required;
- Ensures effective communication with all staff as appropriate, on human resources matters that affect them;
- Ensure the correct application of WWF Tanzania policies that relate to personnel behaviour and policy compliance;
- Participates in and make recommendations on annual remuneration reviews; responsible for development and maintenance of nation-wide approach to compensation and benefits;
Detailed Terms of Reference can be obtained via http://wwf.panda.org/who_we_are/jobs/. Applications must include a complete CV with full contact details of three referees and should be addressed to the Country Director, via email to: email@example.com by Friday, 15th November 2019 at 4:30 pm. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted and the interviews will take place in Dar es Salaam. WWF is an equal opportunity organization.