You are responsible for all commercial execution and implementation of products and services. You create synergies with other departments, train the trainers and give timely feedback on activities in the market. Well conversant with ongoing telco market activities involving expansion and products and services. You are coordinating all product configurations, testing and RA validation. Pro- actively taking appropriate actions to understand customer complaints and coordinating with factory for timely resolution. timely manner. Understand MIC’s strategy and manage in accordance the campaigns and product promotions.
We Lead and Contribute by:
Connecting, owning, delivering, change and vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity and innovation.
- Coordinate commercial launches in collaboration with Factory, Marketing Services, Go to Market and Customer Operations.
- Liaise with Factory for pre and post launch testing of all products and services including Device and Data offers
- Collect and Resolve customer complaints regarding all products and services including device offers
- Coordinate training of trainers for all commercial products and campaign launches to ensure knowledge at all our Customer touch points
- Establish an ongoing market activity tracker which captures all changes made and monitor competitor information across the Market on daily basis
- Ensure products are effectively configured in the right platform, tested and verified before being rolled out in the market
- Establish Go 2 Market Plan and Launch checklist for all commercial campaign and products being rolled out
- Supervise the testing team tracking and monitoring of all competitive BTL initiatives
- Participate directly in reviewing of the ATL communication from Marketing Services before they are deployed
- Ensure relevant product/service knowledge and visibility at the market and all our customer touch points, at any point in time\ Ensure training and Support of POA, POS and Open Market channel on all products launches and tactical initiatives\Support the execution of Device and 4G/LTE strategy nationwide
- Provide support for any other commercial task as requested by supervisor or departmental head
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE
- University degree in technology / engineering / business administration or related area
- 3 + years of proven analytical and product management experience.
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Vision
- Project management skills
- Effective communicator and presenter.
- Able to work with cross functional teams
- Solid experience in data analysis and making presentations.
- Project management skills.
- Deep understanding of product management (product life cycle, etc.).
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices” Only Successful Candidates will be contacted
CLICK HERE TO APPLY