TIB Development Bank Limited is Development Finance Institutions (DFI) wholly owned by the Government of United Republic of Tanzania. The bank has been established and exists under the Companies Act, 2002. The main focus of TIB Development Bank as a premier national DFI is on national projects that aim at the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, services sectors, as well as oil and gas sectors. In this regard, activities of TIB Development Bank have specifically expanded and the bank now invites suitable, qualified and skilled applicants to fill three (3) positions; Senior Legal Officer, Personal Assistant to Director and Office Attendant.
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate will report to MD Personal Assistant and will be responsible for general documents movements both outgoing and incoming mails, provision of administrative and clerical services by ensuring proper movement of files, mails so that smooth running and maintaining an efficient office environment.
Duties and Responsibilities are as follows:
- Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing communications, collecting and mailing correspondence and copying information.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels at board room and anticipating requirements,
- Enhances bank reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing assigned different duties diligently and timely.
- Always maintaining and keeping the office and board room area clean and tidy on time
- Arranging files and distributing them from registry to action officer,
- Ensure offices keys are properly kept, board room are opened and closed appropriate and timely.
- Ensure proper facilitation of photocopying and binding MD’S office document and its circulation to the proper destination
Education and Professional Qualifications:
- Having sound passes in ordinary secondary form 4 or advance secondary form 6 passes in English and Kiswahili.
- Certificate administrative duties from recognised college/high learning institution will be added an advantage
- Proficiency in the use of computer packages such as WP, MS Ward, MS Excel,
- Basic office skills with at least 2 year in highly confidential working experiences in reputable organization
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applications should be accompanied with:-
- An application letter
- Detailed and Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
- Indicating your contact address such as telephone number(s) and email address(s) if available.
- Names and full addresses of three (3) referees.
- Closing date of applications will be on Friday of 18th October, 2019
All application must be channeled to:
TIB Development Bank,
Mlimani City Office Park,
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo
P.O.BOX 9373 DAR ES SALAAM
Tel. 2411101-9/ 2411100