ELECTRICAL ENGINEER II – 1 POST
Employer: TANZANIA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY
Date Published: 2019-10-25
Application Deadline: 2019-11-07
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To assist in carrying out minor electrical works repairs and other facilities;
- To assist in preparing requirements of maintenance and repairs;
- To assist in preparing sketches and cost estimates for materials and services;
- To provide assistance during emergencies by operating the generators and other allied equipment;
- To assist in preparing maintenance schedules of elevators, Generators, Air Conditioners and fire systems;
- To assist in conducting regular inspections of the electrical facilities; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited Institution and must be registered by Engineers Registration Board as a Graduate Engineer.
REMUNERATION: Salary Scale TCAA SS. 7
CLICK HERE TO APPLY