METER READER GRADE II (8 POST)
The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director of Magu urban water supply and sanitation authority.
Academic Qualifications and Age Limit
- Possession of Certificate of secondary education (form IV) or Advanced certificate of secondary (form VI).
- Possession of a Trade Test III or level one certification in Pipe Fitting and Plumbing from VETA or recognized Training institute.
- Experience in water works from water utilities or similar organizations is added advantage
- Age Limit between 18 and 45 years
Duties and Responsibilities
- In charges of all dispatches, flimsy files.
- Open and register incoming and outgoing letters, retrieve and distribute files, documents, letters to scheduled officers
- File correspondences in appropriate files, and cross referencing
- Carry out daily marketing and
- Perform any other duties relating to the above as assigned by supervisors.
Tenure of Appointment and Remuneration
According to MAUWASA Salary Scale: MWAS 3/ TGS B
Appointment will be on unspecified period of time.
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania.
- Applicants must attach an up-to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) with reliable contacts, postal address, E-mail and telephone/mobile numbers.
- Applicants should indicate names and contact addresses of at least three referees.
- Applicants must attach their relevant copies of academic certificates, professional certificates and birth certificates.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Testimonials and results slips and statement of results are not accepted
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applications should be addressed to the undersigned as registered mails by postal office, EMS or any other courier, so as to reach the undersigned not later than 14th October, 2019.
MAGU URBAN WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATIONAUTHORITY
P.O. Box 52,