Kitete RRH Management in collaboration with Management Development for Heath(MDH), has a pleasure to Invite Suitable Candidates to fill the following Vacancies below:
OPTIMIZED PITC TESTER( 2 POSTS)
Work Station: OPD full time
Reports to: CTC Incharge
Qualification: Should have at least a certificate/ diploma in Nursing and must have a valid practice license; he/she should have an experience of 1-2 years in the field of expertise is added advantage.
Optimized PITC tester requires extensive, current knowledge of the HIV prevention measures. Optimized PITC tester must enjoy working with other people, have a compassionate nature and be a good listener. A broad knowledge of diverse cultural beliefs and attitudes is often necessary when working with diverse population.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- He/She is responsible to create awareness and education on the existence of HTS i.e. educating clients on all aspects of HIV diseases and treatment To serve as liaison between clinicians/clinics, individuals screened and care management as well as basic health lifestyles.
- To provide on-going counseling and testing while maintaining confidentiality and patient rights. Also to provide psycho social support and assist with linkage to referral services.
- To assess, document all referrals, make follow-up and report on referral outcomes.
- To monitor the quality of test kits by the use of suitable control materials/samples from laboratory department.
- To be in line with current HTS protocols/guidelines to ensure correct testing services (periodic review of standard operating procedures with support from laboratory department).
- To ensure safe storage of HTS related items and to request/prepare all the necessary consumables for undertaking the HTS activities on time.
- To compile and submit HTS reports on weekly, monthly and/or quarterly to the HTS focal person on time.
- To keep accurate HTS records (HTS registers, reports and referral/linkage reports) 10. To work with team member to monitor quality improvement plans with regards to the established performance targets/indicators.
- Ensure HIV testing is performed according to the National HIV Testing algorithm.
- To carry out any other duties that may be required by supervisor.
All application should not be later than Monday 14th October, 2019 at 1300hours All application should be directed to;
MEDICAL OFFICER INCHARGE,
P O. BOX 22,
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a Cover letter, Certified Copies of Academic Certificate and an updated CV (3 pages max)All application must be submitted physically or by EMS at Hospital Registry.
Duly note ; Kitete RRH does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.