Kitete RRH Management in collaboration with Management Development for Heath(MDH), has a pleasure to Invite Suitable Candidates to fill the following Vacancies below:
LAB TECHNOLOGIST( 2 POST)
Report to: Lab Manager Full time
Work station: HVL LAB
Qualification: Lab Technologist should have at least diploma/advance Diploma in Medical/Health Laboratory Science.
Lab Technologist requires extensive, current knowledge of the HIV prevention measures and
HIV viral load (HVL),Lab Technologist have a Knowledge on Implementing
Quality Assurance Activities according to ISO 15189, must enjoy working with other people, have a compassionate nature and be a good listener. A broad knowledge of diverse cultural beliefs and attitudes is often necessary when working with diverse population.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To store all Samples received at HVL LAB before testing
- Testing all Samples ,received at HVL LAB
- To request Laboratory Commodities and Reagents according to Laboratory needs.
- To Inspect and Store all Laboratory Commodities and Reagents
- To keep Laboratory data/results after testing
- To provide on job training to his/her fellow staff
- Participate in QI activities that aimed to improve Laboratory Service
- Bring up any ideas or comments that may contribute to better system of patient follow up. 9. Perform any other duties as assigned by a supervisor
All application should not be later than Monday 14th October, 2019 at 1300hours All application should be directed to;
MEDICAL OFFICER INCHARGE,
P O. BOX 22,
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a Cover letter, Certified Copies of Academic Certificate and an updated CV (3 pages max)All application must be submitted physically or by EMS at Hospital Registry.
Duly note ; Kitete RRH does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.