TPB Bank PLC is a Bank that provides competitive
financial services to our customers and creates value for
our stakeholders through innovative products.
TPB Bank PLC is a Bank, whose vision is “to
RELATIONSHIP OFFICER TRADE FINANCE - (1 POSITION)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for identifying trade finance and working capital facilities opportunities by working in close cooperation with TPB stakeholders.
- Responsible on growing the bank’s wallet share within the existing client base and potential future clients as well as mitigating customer attrition.
- Act as a liaison officer with regards to the operations related to the Government and Agency Business proceedings.
- Participate in origination and structuring trade finance and working capital solutions for strategic clients by preparing presentations, pitching solutions, drafting terms sheets and coordinating with risk and legal in disbursement processes.
- Participate on deposit mobilization efforts done by TPB BANK PLC in close corporation with all Business development units and branches.
- Responsible in monitoring performance of existing SME clients on their daily, monthly and quarterly deposits and on their credit facilities with the bank. (Special Monitoring efforts on Overdrafts and Invoice discounting facilities).
- Participate in innovating solutions to motivate SME clients use TPB BANK PLC Business Banking Products in increasing banks revenues.
- Participate in relationship management works which includes handling SME customer queries and ensure they obtain best banking experience with TPB BANK PLC.
- Ensure monthly reports and reminders to branches are prepared on all collected and uncollected revenues related to trade finance products.
- Participate in preparation of credit appraisals for Business unit clients with and without trade finance products requests.
- Ensure all correspondence related to Trade finance products are adhered to within a reasonable time.
- Ensure compliance on filling trade finance products forms as well as in their preparations by all the stakeholders.
- Liaise with the Banking Operations department to ensure Letter of Credit transactions are done according to TPB BANK PLC requirements and agreed terms and conditions with the client.
- Ensure appropriate correspondence are done with partner banks, clients and branches on Trade Finance Products transactions.
- Review, evaluate and manage risks to ensure adherence to banks risk framework and regulations for all the duties performed under business unit department.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the superiors.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance, Commerce, Accounting, Sociology, Economics, Marketing Business Administration, Actuarial Science or any other related discipline.
- Good knowledge in Trade Finance and liaison operations to Government and Agency Business with at least 3 years.
- High level of integrity.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and minimal supervision.
- Personable and able to relate to people at all levels.
- Prioritize tasks and organization
- Adherence to the regulations and company policies
- Team player
The position will attract a competitive salary package, which include benefits.
Applicants are invited to submit their resume (indicating the position title
applied and location in the subject heading of application letter and in
email ) via e-mail to: email@example.com. Applications via other
methods will not be considered. Applicants need to submit only the
Curriculum Vitae (CV) and the letter of application starting the job
advertised and the location. Other credentials will have to be submitted
during the interview for authentic check and other administrative
measures and should not in any way be attached during application.
DEADLINE OF APPLICATIONS IS 2ND OCTOBER, 2019.