Position: Relationship Manager, Business Banking - Arusha Branch - (1900001578)
Job: Retail Banking
Primary Location: Africa & Middle East-Tanzania-Dar es Salaam
Employee Status: Permanent
Posting Date: 24/Sep/2019
Unposting Date: 30/Sep/2019
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- Drive deepening activities with high-value or potential clients with full range of BB products, continuous analytics support and collaboration with Business Specialists;
- Meet Clients when required (ie once a month)
- Acquire and activate new clients referred from ETB clients and other referrals from CB /CIB directly to Business Banking RM/ Team
- Maintain integrity of Clients credit portfolio through monitoring, early action and remediation actions
- Relationship deepening by proactively reaching out to & engaging with high value Business Banking Clients and “Hidden Larger Businesses” as per the mandates protocols
- Acquiring from ETB client, CB and CIB referrals (MGM)
- On boarding clients on TWC and LAP proposition.
- Supporting the Client on any Client-initiated needs
- Delivering on transactions, service requests, On line Banking, Mobile/Web training
- Updating CDD/AML
- Managing Client’s Credit Situation
- Understanding of businesses and financials
- Enhanced multi-product BB knowledge
- Market and competition knowledge
- Presentation and soft skills tailored to engaging business owners
- Internal stakeholder engagement skills
- Closing Deals
- Ability to drive and manage Client interaction
- Communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation and objection handling
- Client training on digital solutions
- Discipline and time management to handle a client portfolio
- Ability to solve problems and close issues without handing over
- Strong analytical ability
- Understanding of BB KYC/ CDD principles
EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Good first degree or requisite technical skills gained through professional associations and practical experience (3-5 years experience)
- Good working knowledge of banking products
- 3 years working experience in Banking as a Relationship Manager
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
TO APPLY, CLICK HERE