Position: NI NPO Project Manager
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of, Tanzania, United Republic of
Performs optimization in terms of capacity, architecture, performance, analyses counters and
metrics on current capacity and usage.
- Defines a complete communication system/network to meet customer’s requirements : system dimensioning & design, design interfaces between the network elements in a end to end view
- Defines the criteria to assess network performance from end-user / service perspective & monitors those criteria
- Identifies and anticipates proactively network performance issues (traffic/quality/resiliency) and provides recommendations for improvement
- Optimizes the capacity of the network to meet traffic increase and customer requirements thanks to either network extension or existing network modification
- Ensures that design & optimization guaranty the capability for the network to provide end-user new services in line with customer environment, business goals/drivers and quality
- Continuously looks for new business opportunities by proactively encouraging customers at exploring new solutions and triggering upscopes.
Develops and maintains a trust & win-win relationship with customer
- Consulting & Customer Business Support
- Network Operations
- Financial Management
- Partner & Customer Relationship Mngt
- Architecture & Solution Building
- Broad experience in multiple domains and technologies
- Experience of network engineering, design.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE!