Senior Manager; MSE and Business Liabilities
To grow and maintain the Asset portfolio of MSE; mobilize all business banking deposits and manage microfinance segments. Also responsible for customer engagement platforms such as Business Clubs, Cocktail events, and partnerships with key stakeholders
- Take a leading role in driving MSE and Liability sales activities, through networking and promoting MSE activities with Relationship Managers, Branch Managers and MSE ROs.
- Actively build the capacity of Relationship Officers and Relationship Managers
- Coordinate and come up with initiatives to improve customers’ engagement platforms
- Advise Head of Business Banking on all aspects of the development of Business ensuring that they are well informed
- In collaboration with Product team, review and advise the bank on its pricing policy for products periodically
- Monitor and ensure that the bank product delivery process is working properly and advise management on any changes to improve profitability.
- Stay abreast of developments in the market
- Collaborate with Marketing, Corporate communication/PR department in promoting business banking products and services.
- Collaborate with Product team in developing new products to suit Business Banking customers
- Monitor and ensure Business Banking loan portfolio is good and within the acceptable risk levels.
- Sound understanding of Business Banking products and services
- Self-motivated, innovative with ability to initiate and lead change.
- Excellent knowledge of banking operations and financial markets in Tanzania
- Well-developed analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills.
- Good customer relationship and sound understanding of bank’s loan products, policies and procedures
- Strong credit analysis skills; Sound knowledge of SME markets and Environments
- Strong computer skills;
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills for both internal and external customers
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Qualifications and Experience
Holder of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Finance, accounting, Banking, Economics, and/or other relevant fields; MBA will be an added advantage
At least 5 years’ work experience in sales of bank and financial products especially MSME segment and microfinance space out of which 3 should be at a senior managerial level.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date, then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.”
CLICK HERE TO APPLY